Hello lovely readers, we sure have a wonderful post for you! Today we are excited to introduce you to one of our newest sponsors, Garnish. If you haven't heard of Garnish you are missing out and I feel delighted to introduce them to your world. Since we are always looking for new ways to celebrate, Garnish has definitely changed our world. Garnish carries lovely packaging in basic neutrals that can be easily dressed up or dressed down to give any occasion, big or small, your own personal touch or Garnish! Make sure to pop on over to Garnish and check out some of their lovely products.
I used a Garnish inspired package to house some yummy neighborhood treats. I made my famous Coconut Oil Kettle Corn, it is so easy and so fun. All you need is three basic ingredients...
Ingredients: 1/2 Cup Popping Corn, 3 TBS. Coconut Oil, 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar, wax paper.
Disclaimer: I recommend having all of your measurements ready and the wax paper laid out on the counter because this can be tricky. It takes no longer then 5 minutes but it is attention sensitive for those five minutes.
1. In a non-stick pan melt the Coconut Oil.
2. When the oil is melted all the way pour in the seeds.
3. Immediately after, pour in the sugar and mix everything really well.
4. Put the lid on the popcorn and swirl the popcorn around using your arms to guide the pan. It is important to keep the popcorn moving every few seconds so that you don't end up with any burnt kernels.
5. When the popcorn is all popped pour it onto the wax paper and let the popcorn dry for a few minutes.
6. Enjoy by the handful or share with friends.
Optional: I have also made this with an added 1 tsp of cinnamon and it is also delicious, it makes for a yummy treat.
Okay so now the fun part! We are so excited to offer one reader the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Garnish! I am just jealous that I can't win it myself.
How to enter:
1. Pop on over to Garnish and let us know what packaging you are dying for in a comment below. (This is a requirement)
For EXTRA entries: Leave a comment for EACH step you complete!
1. Follow us on Facebook.
3. Follow Garnish on Facebook.
2. Follow us on Pinterest.
3. Follow us on Instagram: lynnandloublog
4. Follow us on Twitter
5. Share a link to this post on Facebook.
6. Share a link to this post on Twitter.
7. Share this on Instagram.
8. Pin anything from Lynn and Lou on Pinterest.
The winner of this giveaway will be announced next Wednesday, March 27th.
There you have it readers! A lovely giveaway, knowledge of a wonderful shop, and a yummy recipe. I told you today's post wouldn't disappoint! I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday.